Recipe idea for smoked scallops
Salad with scallops and smoked bacon for 2
- 6 smoked scallops
- 6 thin slices of smoked bacon
- 20 g of butter
- 1 bunch of fresh thyme
- Salt and pepper
- 100 g of lamb's lettuce
The steps of the recipe
1. Roll the smoked scallops in the slices of smoked bacon.
2. Add a small sprig of thyme between each scallop and slice of bacon.
3. Melt the butter and brown the scallops for one minute on each side.
4. Place them on a few leaves of lamb's lettuce and season with salt and pepper.