Prepare a 3 stars restaurant dinner with this quick and easy recipe. Find out our secrets to make the most unctuous and flavourful mashed potatoes ever topped up with a spoon of caviar!
Préparation time: 30 minutes • Cooking time: 15 minutes
- 125 g of Daurenki® caviar
- 500 g of small potatoes
- 100 g of butter
- 10 cl of milk
- 1 lemon
- ½ bunch of chives
- Salt and pepper
- Peel the potatoes, cut them into cubes and rinse them.
- Put the potatoes in a saucepan, cover with cold water, add coarse salt, bring to the boil and cook for about 15 minutes.
- Once the potatoes are cooked (check with the tip of a knife), drain them ;
- Make your mashed potatoes using a potato masher or a vegetable mill, then transfer the mashed potatoes to the pan over low heat to "dry out".
- Add the butter cut into cubes, then the previously heated milk. Mix well.
- Grate the zest of lemon, slice the chives, add them to the purée. Salt and pepper.
- Using a heart-shaped cookie cutter, arrange the puree on the plates.
- Cover the heart with a generous spoonful of caviar.
- Serve immediately.
- Mix the beet with garlic, olive oil, lemon juice, tahini, cumin, salt and pepper.
Photographs: Aimery Chemin • Culinary stylism: Coralie Ferreira