Discover Petrossian recipe to make the best avocado toast! Simply replace the traditional bread with large blinis, cut the avocado into slices and top with slices of smoked salmon. Enjoy it for breakfast, brunch or lunch with a salad.
Preparation time: 10 minutes • Cooking time: 5 minutes
- 4 large blinis
- 4 slices of smoked salmon
- 2 avocados
- 1 lemon
- Fresh herbs of your choice (baby salad leaves, chives, coriander, etc.)
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and toast the blinis for 5 minutes. You can either toast them in a pan.
- In the meantime, cut the avocado in halves, remove the skin and gently slice them into thin strips.
- Sprinkle the avocado slices with a few drops of lemon juice to prevent browning.
- Take the blinis out of the oven and leave to cool for a few minutes.
- Arrange the avocado slices in a rose shape on the blinis. Finish with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Top each blini with a slice of salmon.
- Sprinkle some fresh herbs on top.
- Serve immediately.
Photographs: Aimery Chemin • Culinary stylism: Coralie Ferreira