Make a very fresh meal, without cooking, in about ten minutes with this courgette tagliatelle with Petrossian smoked salmon recipe. Season with olive oil, lemon, basil and Parmesan for a very fragrant and tasty dish.
Preparation : 10 minutes
- 8 slices of smoked salmon
- 4 medium-sized courgettes
- 120g whole parmesan cheese
- ½ bunch of basil
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 lemons
- Fleur de sel
- Freshly ground pepper
- Wash the courgettes (it is not necessary to peel them).
- Squeeze the lemons.
- Cut the Parmesan into shavings.
- Wash and chop the basil.
- Slice the salmon into strips.
- Using a vegetable peeler, make courgette tagliatelle.
- Season the courgettes with olive oil, lemon, salt and pepper.
- Arrange the courgette tagliatelle on your plates. Add the slices of smoked salmon, basil and parmesan shavings.
- Serve immediately.
Photographs: Aimery Chemin • Culinary stylism: Coralie Ferreira